January 29, 2010

Delivery Complete!

Today I delivered 16 boxes to the post office from our donations this week! We also had a couple of generous checks come in that have helped us with our shipping costs which I am grateful for as well. Thank you so much! Here are some photo's of us packing, labeling and getting ready to head to the post office! At this point, the post office here in Santa Clara knows me well and I actually schedule a time to bring in the boxes!

Boxes waiting to be taped & labeled!

Over 1300 Pens in this box alone!
More pens, highlighters ...

Boxes were piling up in our living room!

2 comments:

Perley Family said...

I am SO impressed!! Way to go Stephanie! You are touching the lives of so many people. You are an inspiration to us all!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Kris! We are certainly having fun collecting and sending all the wonderful supplies. I can't hardly wait to see the pictures of the kids when the supplies finally get in to their hands!